Dota 2 March 1 2012 Patch
Bane finally entering the Dota 2 main client after a week before introduced on the test build. Meanwhile, there”s no new hero on the test build. Sigh.. Anyway, check out the detailed changelogs!
|Dota 2 Beta: 1 March 2012||Show>|
– Added Bane!
– Added Co-op matchmaking games versus bots.
– Fixed bug with kill credit when illusions get the kill.
– Charge of Darkness and Wrath of Nature no longer alert the target to attack the caster if the target is far away.
– Fixed Mekansm not healing you if it activated right after you come out of Astral Imprisonment.
– Fixed bug with Astral Imprisonment disappearing from invisible units.
– Fixed Essence Aura triggering on zero cooldown spells (like Ball Lightning).
– Fixed being able to trigger Essence Aura with Toss when there are no valid targets to Toss
– Enabled Outworld Destroyer in Captain”s Mode.
– Restored previous Blink double click behavior.
– Fixed Courier Speed Burst canceling Transfer Items.
|Dota 2 Test Build: 1 March 2012||Show>|
– Enabled Bane in Captain”s Mode.
– Bane: Fixed the attack timing on when Nightmare gets transfered.
– Bane: Fixed Enfeeble working on Roshan
– Bane: Fixed being unable to attack allied Nightmared heroes to transfer the debuff.
– Batrider: Fixed being unable to easily pull units over cliffs with Flaming Lasso.
– Batrider: Fixed timing of Firefly damage ticks.
– Batrider: Fixed rounding error with Firefly damage ticks.
– Bloodseeker: Fixed Rupture hurting cycloned units.
– Chen: Fixed Holy Persuation interrupting allied channeling spells on cast (rather than upon tping).
– Death Prophet: Fixed Exorcism hitting an invisible hero if the hero was hit before.
– Death Prophet: Fixed Silence not affecting basic units.
– Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Form”s Corrosive Breath and Frost Breath working with DK illusions.
– Faceless Void: Fixed Courier interaction with Chronosphere
– Jakiro: Macropyre now does the correct amount of damage with a Scepter.
– Jakiro: Fixed Macropyre not hurting siege units.
– Omniknight: Fixed Repel canceling Ursa”s Overpower.
– Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment being able to cause you to lose mana regeneration.
– Pugna: Fixed Netherward mana degen not showing the proper numbers for players.
– Spirit Breaker: Fixed Netherstrike vs cycloned units.
– Tinker: Fixed Rearm refreshing level 2 and 3 of Necronomicon.
– Ursa: Fixed Fury Swipes incrementing when the attack missed.
– Vengeful Spirit: Fixed Wave of Terror hp loss not properly functioning on magic immune units.
– Warlock: Fixed Golem being considered a creep for some spells like Paralyzing Casks.
– Attributes can no longer fall below 1.
– Fixed some issues with negative mana regeneration.
– Fixed Basher stacking with Spiritbreaker/Slardar/Faceless Void”s bashes.
– Fixed Armlet not draining life while you are magic immune.
couriers not being able to use wards.
-Added rival taunts and misc. lines to Razor, Zeus, Tiny and Tidehunter to fill out basic voice set.
Enjoy the new patch!