[Dota 2] April 18 2013 Patch Notes: Watch the Sky!
After 2 weeks of vacations, Valve bring us a really nice update. Dragonus the Skywrath Mage is now playable along with Riki”s visual updates. They also improve the report system which hopefully make the community better. Check out the full changelogs below:
Update Notes – April 18, 2013
Main Client Date: April 18 2013
– Added Skywrath Mage!
– Added stricter system implementing communication (voice and text) bans for abusive players.
– Combined voice and text reports into a single “communication” report.
– Reduced reports per week to 4.
– Removed ability for spectators to report players in-game.
– Reports now allow single selection of behavior type only.
– Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes losing vision after the second cast.
– Doom: Scorched Earth now shows its duration on the buff icon.
– Lich: Fixed Frost Armor auto-casting while Lich is channeling.
– Magnus: Fixed a rare crash involving Skewer.
– Slardar: Fixed Slithereen Crush not slowing attack speed.
– Spectre: Fixed Haunt illusions moving while out of the game.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Timberchain travelling too fast.
– Timbersaw: Fixed Timberchain not latching quite far enough.
– Tusk: Fixed Tusk not issuing an attack order on the snowballed unit after the snowball crashes.
– Enabled Drow and Tusk to Captain”s Mode (Tournament Version next week)
– Added tab to the Watch section showing downloaded replay files.
– Riki: Added Smoke Screen and Blink Strike animations.
– Sniper: Added victory animations and more aggressive
posing of idle, run and attack when enemy is in range.
– Bots now know to avoid standing in Macropyre and Ice Path.
– Added a button to the preview that allows you to test your imported model in-game, in a local server.
Thou shall fear the wrath of the sky!