Dota 2 February 24 2012 Patch Notes: Watch Your Sleep!
Even though it”s a little late than usual, another Dota 2 patch has just released. And today we got Bane. But before we go into details, all the Dota 2 Beta players should note that this changes is made in the Dota 2 Test, not the usual Dota 2 Beta client. Doesn”t have it? Don”t worry, check your game library, it should be there 🙂 Or if you too lazy to do that, you can wait until next week. At that time, the regular Dota 2 client should get this update. Let”s check out the details!
Dota 2 February 24 2012 Changelogs
– Added Bane!
– Added Co-op matchmaking games versus bots.
– Fixed bug with kill credit when illusions get the kill.
– Charge of Darkness and Wrath of Nature no longer alert the target to attack the caster if the target is far away.
– Fixed Mekansm not healing you if it activated right after you come out of Astral Imprisonment.
– Fixed bug with Astral Imprisonment disappearing from invisible units.
– Fixed Essence Aura triggering on zero cooldown spells (like Ball Lightning).
– Fixed being able to trigger Essence Aura with Toss when there are no valid targets to Toss
– Enabled Outworld Destroyer in Captain”s Mode.
– Restored previous Blink double click behavior.
– Fixed Courier Speed Burst canceling Transfer Items.
– Fixed dragging an item from the courier to a hero”s inventory not combining an item properly.
– Fixed some audio settings are not saving correctly (speech level, background sound, boostgain).
– Selling items no longer factors into gold-per-minute.
– Added an option to autoselect summoned units and illusions to the game settings.
– Fixed bug with camera jumping up and down when moving the mouse in the minimap while in spectator chase cam.
– Fixed bug with moving the camera and creating selection windows while in spectator chase cam.
– Fixed bug with some heroes having their Ultimate fire when ALT-TAB (or Windows key hit).
– Fixed some game interface settings not saving.
– Fixed bug where having legacy selected at load wasn”t disabling the hero, courier, and neutral binds.
– Added specular, texture quality, and render quality to video settings as performance trade-offs
– Various improvements to unit selection/targeting feedback
– Increased maximum number of people in each chat channel.
– Accepting a game invite via Steam will join that person”s party.
– Ignore/unignore options now shown for friends in the main menu.
– Added a
number of aura effects.
– Fixed Tiny”s tree not being properly equipped in his stone grip.
– Fixed an issue where hero movement would stutter on some network connections.
– Added rival death-taunts and other miscellaneous lines to flesh out dialog set for Sand King.
– Made bots want to pick up Cheese with the same rules that they use for picking up Aegis and Rapier.
– Improved bot last-hit logic.
– Bots will now deny using the same logic they use for last-hitting.
– Bots now last-hit and deny while farming a lane, just as they do during the laning phase.
– Fixed issues with loadouts of Bane, Kunkka, and Sniper.
– Fixed bugs with bots geting stuck trying to purchase an item, failing to purchase an item, or dumping items on the ground due to a full stash.
– Bots will stop farming just for buyback when they have 1.5x their current buyback cost.
– If a bot”s stash is completely full, they are now more likely to pick their stuff up regardless of its value.
Enjoy the new patch! And let me know what do you think about it! 🙂
People Coming For : yhs-002