[Dota 2] January 10 2013 Patch Notes: Watch Out for Medusa's Gaze!
We”re finally got our first new hero in 2013, Medusa! Other than that, if you love to have a duel (1vs1 match) with your friend,Valve has just added Mid Only game which disabled other lane and allow the same hero to be selected. Some bugs also fixed. Check out the full changelogs below:
Update Notes – January 10, 2013
– Witch Doctor: Fixed Aghanim”s Death Ward attacking Familiars and other psuedo heroes.
– Doom: Scorched Earth now only applies damage from Doom himself, not all the units affected by his aura.
– Pudge: Fixed being able to get units stuck using Refresher.
– Keeper of the Light: Fixed Recall interaction with non-hero units.
– Added a Haste button to the courier HUD element.
– Added Mid Only game mode for private lobbies (disables other lanes and allows the same hero to be selected).
– The Announcer Share dialog has been replaced with a Shared Content dialog.
– Added a badge to the top bar to count the available shared items.
– If shared content is available in a game, a message is now printed pregame.
– Added Balanced Shuffle button to non-tournament private lobbies.
– Added All Chat private lobby option for enabling voice chat among all players.
– Fixed “Equip” appearing in the right click menu for some chests.
– Fixed hearing the wrong announcer after equipping a new item in the loadout.
– Fixed bugs with muting cobroadcasters causing other sounds to be muted.
– The bots are now less likely to push with more heroes than what they deem necessary (less 5-man Dota). Probably needs some tuning.
– Made bots slightly less self-concerned when considering defending an ally. Also made them more likely to jump in if they have a slow or stun.
– Bots that are capable of jungling during the laning phase may now do so.
– If purchasing an item from the secret shop would complete an item, desire for going there is now increased.
– When their next item is purchasable, their desire to farm is significantly reduced.
– Fixed bad tuning that was causing bots to almost never farm lanes.
– Improved bot responsiveness to pings on Roshan.
– Bots are now less likely to assume that humans will purchase wards.