[Dota 2] June 14 2012 Patch Notes: Customize Layout and Aghanim Tooltip!
This week we don”t get any new hero, but we got another nice addition though. Alongside the massive bug fixes for the last week patch, Valve gives us the ability to customize our heroes layout. And also, finally we got the Aghanim Scepter tooltips. Anyway, here are the complete changelogs for June 18 patch!
Dota 2 June 14 2012 Changelogs
|Dota 2: June 14 2012||Show>|
– Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin and Gyrocopter to Captain”s Mode
– Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray killing couriers.
– Chaos Knight: Fixed some bugs with the Illusion spawn positions with Phantasm.
– Chaos Knight: Fixed Reality Rift ignoring Linken”s Sphere.
– Chaos Knight: Fixed getting stuck with your illusions sometimes
– Clockwerk: Fixed units not always getting sucked into Power Cogs properly.
– Clockwerk: Fixed Hookshot stunning dead units.
– Dark Seer: Fixed Ion Shell showing the visual connecting effect on invisible targets.
– Doom Bringer: Fixed sometimes not gaining passive bonuses when devouring a neutral.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not attacking magic immune units.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage not hitting Roshan.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle portrait name.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not hitting ancients.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle ignoring Linken”s Sphere.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Call Down not providing vision over its area.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missile not keeping vision around the area when it impacts a unit.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage not hurting mechanical units.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not hurting Mechanical units.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon having cast time.
– Gyrocopter: Fixed creeps hurting Homing Missile.
– Mirana: Fixed Leap buff being dispelled by BKB/Repel.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike landing position.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Coup de Grace visual effect to play only when the critical strike attack lands.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Coup de Grace working on denies and wards.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike facing direction after landing.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Blur showing hero name on minimap when it should be hidden.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Blink Strike not being blocked by Linken”s Sphere.
– Phantom Assassin: Phantom Strike now shows you a buff icon while you are attacking fast.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Stifling Dagger being dodgeable.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike visual and sound effect sometimes playing on targets it can”t hit.
– Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike attacks sometimes being delayed.
– Pugna: Fixed Nether Ward not draining mana from enemies.
– Venomancer: Fixed Aghanim”s Scepter not upgrading Poison Nova duration.
– Fixed Hand of Midas giving too little XP when there are nearby allies around.
– Fixed Hand of Midas XP bounty being halved against dominated units.
– Fixed a case where a courier trying to deliver a Divine Rapier to someone without sufficient item slots could result in the Rapier disappearing.
– Added click and drag to rotate the Hero Model in the loadout panel.
– Hero-like units now draw a larger distinct icon on the
DOTA 2 BOTS
Well, it”s quite a nice patch. But let”s hope next week we got some new heroes!