Patch 6.83c! The Winter Wyvern Appears!
Update Notes – The New Bloom Festival
Main Client Release Date: February 12 2015 (prediction)
Patch Size: 411.3 MB
Changes: Cosmetics & Gameplay
New Bloom Map
Reworked Item Drops & Gifting
Juggernaut’s agility growth reduced from 2.85 to 2.4
Juggernaut’s Healing Ward manacost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 120/125/130/135
Juggernaut’s Bladefury manacost rescaled from 110 to 120/110/100/90
Axe’s Berserker’s Call no longer affects invulnerable units (like Cycloned units)
Axe’s Berserker’s Call no longer keeps the targets disabled if Axe dies while the targets still have the debuff
Axe’s Culling Blade kill threshold reduced from 250/350/450 to 250/325/400 (Scepter from 300/450/625 to 300/425/550)
Dire Ancients spawn box restriction area is now a bit smaller
– Various Pathing Improvements
– Fixed being unable to play bot games when you are offline
– Buyback readiness UI now takes into account how much gold you will lose when dying
– Pausing is no longer allowed in Unranked All Pick if your team is connected and hasn’t picked their heroes
– Pausing In matchmaking games now has a countdown timer before initiating a pause
– Fixed various projectile particle effects being visible in Fog of War
– Moved the kill text lower so it does not get blocked by the “Killed By” screen
– Fixed the courier sometimes failing to deliver items if the deliver key was pressed soon after an item was purchased
– Networth Graph now updates automatically after hero kills instead of with a delay
– Alt clicking now works on enemy buffs
– Replays now start recording only after players have finished loading
– Left clicking actions on the minimap no longer ignores input for the first 0.2 seconds
– Added a new command to help debugging/analysis (dota_show_spectated_unit_orders) by showing player inputs when watching a replay or spectating.
– Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage
– Fixed an issue with neutral creeps and Roshan becoming idle when silenced.
– Fixed Lone Druid’s Bear’s Necronomicon Warriors not giving kill credit to Lone Druid
– Added all sound directories to the whitelist for -enable_addons
– Several ability description adjustments and fixes
Enjoy the new 6.83c Patch! It will come really soon in the main Dota 2 client, so don’t miss it!